Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell will grant players access to the highest echelons of national security, where shadowy operatives have the freedom to do whatever it takes to safeguard America. Players controls Sam Fisher, a field operative of a secretive “black-ops” NSA sub-agency called Third Echelon.
Sam Fisher is geared up to infiltrate high-security strongholds, seize critical intelligence, destroy threatening data and neutralise the enemy–all without leaving a trace. Developed by Ubi Soft’s Montreal Studio, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell is a unique experience that will have the player skate on the fine line that separates fact from fiction.
- All new graphics using the next-generation Unreal™ Engine
- 11 varied and tension filled levels
- Fully controllable camera view
- Fully interactive environment including Retinal Scanners, Finger Print Key Pads and more
- All the stealth moves a secret agent needs
- Amazing lighting effects
- A seamless blend of scripted and reactionary AI that keeps the player on their toes.
- 13 ultra modern weapons (including the multi purpose F2000)
- Numerous Hi Tech gadgets including thermo vision/night vision goggles, laser mikes and gas grenades.
Minimum System Requirements
System: PIII 800 or equivalent
RAM: 256 MB
Video Memory: 32 MB
Hard Drive Space: 1500 MB
Recommended System Requirements
System: PIII 1GHz or equivalent
RAM: 256 MB
Hard Drive Space: 2100 MB